Refund Process Advisor/ Expert - GOTA support (Global Online Travel Agency)
- Lufthansa - 570 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Krakowiany, Dolnoslaskie, Poland
As the Refund Process Advisor/ Expert you will perform the following duties:
- Clarification of Refund-Special cases addressed by Lufthansa Key Account Managers for all LH, OS, LX, SN.
- Cooperates with Key Account Managers and GOTA Team/ Process Management/ Operational Excellence/ other LGBS centers/external provider TCS/Sales Organizations / Refund and Sales Audit Competence Teams.
- Performs daily expertise and support regarding refund transactions via e-mail or on monthly teleconference with each Consolidator according to agreed Agenda.
- Extraction & processing of data from various Revenue Accounting systems.
- Data Interpretation & Analysis.
- Initiate and support identified process improvements.
- Supports the Team Leader in workload analysis.
- Back-up for Sales Audit Process Advisor Expert - GOTA Support.
* Takeover of additional tasks when is required.
Behind the scenes
A great opportunity to join our growing and dynamic team!
We want to share this journey with you!
If you want to be the next Refund Process Advisor/ Expert you must fulfill the following requirements:
- At least 1 year experience in Revenue Accounting.
- Expert knowledge about process.
- Activities from his/her area of responsibility and very good.
- Knowledge about end to end process.
- Knowledge about customer RA IT system (e.g RAFAELO, VKA, OneRes) will be highly welcome.
- Good knowledge about SLA with customer and TCS (targets/timeliness/customer requirements).
- Good knowledge about process improvement techniques (LEAN/KAIZEN methodology).
- Understanding of various business / operational indicators and its influence on the organization.
- Excellent command of all Windows applications.
- Knowledge of the various reporting methods.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Refund/Audit knowledge is highly welcome.
- Willingness to travel.
*Must possess a legal work permit in Poland.
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
- Full time
Posted 14 Nov 2022
Closes 14 Dec 2022
This job was posted to: Product support