Technical Support Engineer - Projects
- Lufthansa - 590 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Hayes, Greater London, England
In this role, your responsibilities and duties may include:
- Support the repair and overhaul of Aircraft components in accordance with company procedures and in compliance with applicable airworthiness regulations.
- Provide for the support of operations in accordance with standard practices and procedures derived from approved sources for use within the organization. This will include the development of new processes and procedures.
- Seek a process and gain approval for internal technical repairs. Where applicable all changes should receive the appropriate level of approval (OEM / 21J /COMAM / SHE etc) before implementation.
- Assist in the development of new processes in NDT, Machine Shop, Metal treatments, Paint removal, Painting, and Plating shop as requested.
* All other duties as assigned or required.
Free parking, Flight privileges, Discounts / shopping, Health Plan, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
Behind the scenes
Get on board for your professional Journey!
Do not hesitate it and apply now!
If you want to be the next Technical Support Engineer - Projects you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Degree Qualified,Aeronautical/Aerospac/Mechanical or Engineering
- IT qualifications in programming and/or the use of CAD desirable
- Experience working within a Chemical industry/environment and/or significant plant management within industry
- Experience coordinating multiple work packages & visual reporting
- Experience working within an Approved EASA Part-145 approved organisation
- Knowledge of project management methodologies with ability to lead technical projects
- Experience of working on projects with varying levels of technical complexity
- Advanced excel functions including simple VBA programming
- Flexibility to travel & a clean driving license
*Please apply by sending your CV & Cover Letter to Apply
*Company will not provide relocation assistance
*Must possess a legal work permit in U.K
About Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services UK
Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group - the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services as well as modifications to the civil aviation industry. With tailor-made maintenance programs and advanced repair techniques, we ensure the reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are independent of aircraft manufacturers and licensed internationally as a repair, manufacturing and development organization. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of services in the fields of maintenance, overhaul, component support, engines, landing gears, VIP services, innovation and digital fleet solutions to around 800 customers worldwide. Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services is located in London and has over 300 employees. Our success is built on our people who are fundamental to our organization.
- Full time
Posted 12 Nov 2022
Closes 12 Dec 2022
This job was posted to: Product support