Tool & Equipment Engineer
- SR Technics - 39 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/sr-technics/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/50aa1ef0-4c1f-4e8a-9c4b-879ed348d229131304399098264656.png
At SR Technics we aspire to be the leading, most customer-centric and most innovative MRO company. To contribute to our mission, we look for an experienced Tool & Equipment Engineer.
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world-leading MRO service providers in the civil aviation industry and works with an extensive network of partners and business development offices in Europe, America, Asia, and the Middle East. We offer comprehensive, fully customized solutions for the Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul of aircraft engines, airframe, and components including impeccable technical support to over 500 customers worldwide.
To start your talent journey with us, apply now as:
Tool & Equipment Engineer
The position holder will be a part of the Production Support team. You will be the leading person in equipment maintenance and repair, as well as replacement. Being responsible for a defined field allows you to build up specialized know-how for specific processes and respective equipment.
A Job rotation with an interval of 3 years assures broad and deep know how over several processes over time. This function adds value by improving process efficiency both from the technological side as well as with classical LEAN tools.
- Provide administration and supervision of external partners on site
- Creation and maintenance of:
- Calibration instructions
- Process maps
- Technical templates (Process Parameter Sheets, Machine Setup etc.)
- Work instructions
- TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) Dossiers
- TTE (Tool and Test Equipment equivalency documentations according Arinc 668 standard)
- GEM (Ground Equipment Manuals)
- SAP equipment database (ZITOOL)
- Implement LEAN by executing 5S, Kanban and Root Cause Analysis
- Execute Simple mechanical and manufacturing tasks
- Design and modification of equipment which is not COTS (commercial of the shelf)
- Technical HF required, FH desired. Or 3-4 years of work experience
- Electric, Hydraulic, Pneumatic Level 3:
- Read, understand and apply simple schematics
- Troubleshooting by analytic exclusion of sources (Technical RCA)
- Develop solutions for repair & maintenance
- Proficient in MS Office
- Fluent in German (Level C1), knowledge of English language(Level B2)
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
Direct applications will be treated with priority. Please note that due to Swiss immigration regulations, we currently only consider applicants holding a EU Passport, Swiss Passport or a Swiss working permit. REF: ESD/7748
- Full time
Posted 12 Nov 2022
Closes 12 Dec 2022
This job was posted to: Testing