Payroll, HR Services & Finance Specialist
- Lufthansa - 597 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Diegem, Région Flamande, Belgium
In this role, your responsibilities and duties may include:
- Coordinate with other regional/local HR roles (e.g. HR Consultant) and GSDC in order to perform all local/regional administrative HR tasks.
- Drive future standardization of HR administrative tasks on a regional/global level and support migration and/or process optimization (e.g. via eForms).
- Perform internal and external advertising of positions in coordination with local management, shared service centers and if applicable with other relevant HR positions (e.g. Recruiting Expert, Employer Branding Expert).
- Tasks could also include preselection of candidates, preparation of interviews and participation in such.
- Monitor O2C, P2P open items, handle escalations of these topics from customer/vendor or business partners.
* All other duties as assigned or required.
Behind the scenes
Taking Off with Lufthansa!
If you are passionate about the aviation industry, this is your chance to fly!
Be our Payroll, HR Services & Finance Specialist!
Join us and become an active part of our team!
The ideal Payroll, HR Services & Finance Specialist should meet the following requirements:
- High school certificate, A level/ Abitur or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably in the field of Human Resources, Legal, Social Sciences or Business Administration and 3+ years of work experience in HR.
- Or, 7+ years of working experience in personnel management and successful further education in Personnel specific topics with a certificated from a higher education institution place.
- English language fluent required.
- Dutch/Flemish required.
- Knowledge on labor, social security & fiscal Law & local Tax compliance and regulations.
- Good knowledge of Office365 tools.
- SAP knowledge preferable.
- Willingness to travel.
* CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
* Must possess a legal work permit in Belgium.
* Company will not provide relocation assistance.
About Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is a globally operating aviation group. In the financial year 2021, it generated annual revenue of EUR 16,811bn with an average of 105,290 employees. Deutsche Lufthansa AG is organized into the business segments Network Airlines, Point-to-Point Airlines, the Aviation Services segment with the business segments Logistics, MRO and Catering, and the other companies and Group functions.
- Full time
Posted 11 Nov 2022
Closes 11 Dec 2022
This job was posted to: Airline finance