Lead Engineer, Frontend Development
- Lufthansa - 585 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
What work will you do?
We do both consulting and internal projects - in both cases you will be helping our customers, mostly in the aviation sector, to transform their business with data, either as part of their team or with your zeroG colleagues.
In this role, you will:
- Be a key player in our Engineering team, owning important parts of our codebase and setting technical direction
- Advise our colleagues & customers on great user interface and UX design
- Transform the software engineering culture of the airline industry by embracing rapid prototyping, agile development, and DevOps
- Expand our zeroG practices and culture through contributions to internal topics
Why join us?
- We value creativity and open dialogue over rigid hierarchies
- Smart colleagues with incredible and diverse range of backgrounds
- An international work environment with potential clients from around the globe
- The best of a fast-paced start-up culture while being a part of the well-known Lufthansa brand
E-mail address for inquiries
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Profit sharing / LVV (bonus), Free parking, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Service phone, Support for relocation, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours
Behind the scenes
Working at zeroG
We thrive on a culture of diversity, mutual trust and a positive family spirit that sets us apart. At zeroG you find a place where creativity and open dialogue are valued over rigid hierarchies and where you can see your work making a difference while learning from your colleagues.
We value hiring motivated, smart people who align with our company values over checking boxes - if you don't 'perfectly' fit the following criteria but believe your skills and personality would bring our company forward, we still want to hear from you!
- A BachelorÄs or Master's degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related subject - or equivalent business experience
- Experience building visually appealing sites using modern CSS frameworks, particularly Bootstrap
- A track record in building projects with clean, readable code
- Software engineering and refactoring skills and understanding of SOLID software development principles
- Strong understanding of agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum)
- Packaging and containerization
- Cloud environments
- Backend REST API development, either in Python or Node.js
- Experience in the fields of data science or analytics
- Knowledge of the aviation industry
About zeroG GmbH
At zeroG we combine airline and data science know-how and work on the basis of distributed authority, collective intelligence and a high degree of self-organization. By unlocking the intrinsic power of data, we generate new insights, develop data-driven business models and innovative solutions that elevate aviation. Our team cultivates diversity, mutual trust and a positive family spirit - making zeroG unlike other organizations.
- Full time
Posted 10 Nov 2022
Closes 10 Dec 2022
This job was posted to: Product support