Manager, Corporate Procurement - Aircraft Systems - Hybrid Model (Remotely & in the Office)
- Lufthansa - 563 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Your responsibilities and duties may include:
- Lead, conduct, negotiate and coordinate strategic procurement projects and tenders with focus on subcontracting repair services.
- Analyze, evaluate, and assess contracted MRO market as well as procurement processes, and sourcing alternatives (e.g. repair alternatives, price models, modifications) in close coordination with internal stakeholders and suppliers.
- Perform supplier management for MRO-suppliers of LHT Group in the Americas with the target of a lasting, best possible supply chain (lead and repair times, conditions / output, efficient supply chain) for the LHT Group. Act as point of escalation towards awarded suppliers for operative procurement departments.
- Work within guidelines of Corporate Procurement Functions in the Regions and Germany.
*All other duties as assigned or required.
Flight privileges, 15 Vacation Days, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days
Behind the scenes
Come and join the fascinating airline industry!
We want you to be part of our amazing team!
Be part of an international team!
A great time to join our growing and dynamic team!
The ideal Manager, Corporate Procurement - Aircraft Systems must fulfill the following requirements:
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Master's degree desirable.
- 3 years in Aviation.
- 2 years in Purchasing/ Sales/ Consulting.
- English language required.
- German language desirable.
- Aviation MRO, Strategic Purchasing, Subcontracting, Tender Management; Contract negotiation.
- Experience and ability to work in an international environment with interfaces on management level to multiple departments and offices abroad.
- Proven technical and commercial understanding.
- Negotiation experience (e.g. Purchasing, Sales, and Consultant) in an international and ideally strategic environment.
- MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint; Apply as user.
- Willingness to travel.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Constant time pressure.
*CV/ Resume required.
*Company may provide relocation assistance.
About Lufthansa Technik Component Services LLC.
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company. With its six business units (Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, and VIP Services and Innovation) the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximate 800 customers worldwide, a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.
- Full time
Posted 10 Nov 2022
Closes 10 Dec 2022
This job was posted to: Airline buyer