- Lufthansa - 597 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Within the operational targets set by the Head of Sales & Handling and/or Cargo Supervisor the Warehouse Foreman performs the following duties:
- Physical acceptance, R4C and security check.
- Storage of cargo.
- ULD Build-up and monitoring/supporting external staff.
- Weighing ULD/Trolley.
- Signing ULD Tag.
- Physical Breakdown.
- Reporting of irregularities (missing, damages, ...) and non-declared DGR.
- Hand over freight to Customer.
- Works according to documented CHM and GOM procedures.
- Observes and applies the security requirements of LCAG and local authorities.
- Assists the Cargo Supervisor in monitoring Warehouse Agents.
- Provides feedback to Warehouse Supervisor.
- Provides support to Warehouse Agents.
- Participate in staff briefings.
- Supports, co-operates and communicates with all colleagues.
* Perform all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors.
Flight privileges, 15 Vacation Days, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days
Behind the scenes
That is a well built pallet!
Do you have what it takes to use your experience to create this 'work of art'?
Why haven't you applied yet for this position with us? We are looking for you!
A nice work environment!
Even when busy we always keep a clean and safe work environment.
Wouldn't you like to work in a place like this?
The ideal Warehouse Foreman should meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma/GED desirable.
- 2-3 years of professional experience required.
- Experience in warehouse handling favoured.
- English and other/local language required.
- Expert knowledge required, Qualification according to CHM / GOM.
- Computer skills (MS Office) as user.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Constant time pressure.
- High stress levels.
- Lift up to 70 lbs.
- Outdoor weather conditions.
- Noise pollution.
- Authority to sign receipts for cargo or mail in accordance with acceptance and delivery procedures.
- Authority to sign ULD receipt.
- Authority to weigh and tag ULDs.
- Shift work/overtime (Must be willing to work shifts).
- Must possess a legal work permit in the U.S.
* CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
* Company may provide relocation assistance.
* Full vaccination against Covid19 is a requirement.
About Lufthansa Cargo AG
Lufthansa Cargo Aktiengesellschaft, headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, is a subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa Aktiengesellschaft. Lufthansa Cargo ranks among the world's leading air freight carriers and currently employs about 4,150 people worldwide. Lufthansa Cargo focuses on the airport-to-airport business. The cargo carrier serves around 300 destinations in more than 100 countries with its own fleet of freighters, the belly capacities of passenger aircraft operated by the Lufthansa Group and an extensive road feeder service network. The bulk of the cargo volume is routed through Frankfurt Airport.
- Full time
Posted 9 Nov 2022
Closes 9 Dec 2022
This job was posted to: Freight