Material Planner - Internship (Temporary for 3 months)
- SR Technics - 33 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/sr-technics/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/50aa1ef0-4c1f-4e8a-9c4b-879ed348d229131304399098264656.png
(Temporary for 3 months)
Material Planner Intern is responsible for administrative tasks within Material Coordination and Logistics support team. Main responsibilities are to support Material Coordinator and ensure complete engine material out of material supply or material repair, in accordance with customer requirements and on time to meet engine build up timeline. This includes interface with all relevant stakeholders, administration of exchange process and configuration management in SAP.
- Support Material Coordinator in order to ensure on time availability of engine parts and engine components during engine shop visits
- Ensure timely processing of material requests and timely updates of all open orders
- Liaise with Procurement on material availability and solutions in case of delays
- Provide material options to Account Management
- Prepare aged items report on weekly basis
- Ensure all data are updated and completed after shop visits closure in SAP
- Student or fresh graduate preferably with Technical Education
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English (preferred B2 level)
- Communicative team player with positive, can-do attitude, willing to learn and further develop
- A self-disciplined, consequent personality is required
- Flexible and willing to accept changes in priorities as necessary
- Demonstrates a high level of personal accountability and attention to details
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
SR Technics is one of the world's leading providers of technical solutions to airlines. Through our integrated service solutions we make sure our customer airlines have airworthy aircraft ready and available to fly. To and from any destination. Around the clock, around the globe. Ref: ESOOB/7795
- Full time
Posted 8 Nov 2022
Closes 8 Dec 2022
This job was posted to: Planning engineer