Plant Maintenance Engineer
- Lufthansa - 590 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Hayes, Greater London, England
Your main tasks include, among others:
- Maintain and repair all equipment and facility areas to agreed standard, with the ability to identify detailed faults.
- Complete daily checks to machines and equipment, including statuary checks, within skills capabilities and skills approvals.
- To work shift, and provide out of hour call in support.
- Identify spares required in proactive timescales.
- All duties shall be undertaken in compliance with Safety, Environmental Regulations and Company procedures.
- An awareness and understanding of responsibilities outlined in the Company's environmental procedures.
* All other duties as assigned or required.
Free parking, Discounts / shopping, Health Plan, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
Behind the scenes
That's not the Sun setting...
It's the sun rising on your new career with one of the world's most respected carriers!
If you want to be the next Maintenance Engineer you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Preferred mechanical or electrical qualification.
- Extensive experience preferably within a similar role within plant maintenance.
- Mechanical / electrical background.
- Working at heights.
- Knowledge of pipework (PVC).
- Good understanding of pumps & motors.
- Preferred understanding of gas ovens / chiller units / rectifiers.
- Preferred understanding of air handling units / air conditioning.
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to use tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Ability to work under pressure with the minimum of supervision.
- Right to work within the UK without any restrictions.
* CV/Resume and Cover Letter to be send to Apply
* Company will not provide relocation assistance.
* Must possess a legal work permit in U.K.
* Must be willing to work shifts .
About Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services UK
Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group - the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services as well as modifications to the civil aviation industry. With tailor-made maintenance programs and advanced repair techniques, we ensure the reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are independent of aircraft manufacturers and licensed internationally as a repair, manufacturing and development organization. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of services in the fields of maintenance, overhaul, component support, engines, landing gears, VIP services, innovation and digital fleet solutions to around 800 customers worldwide. Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services is located in London and has over 300 employees. Our success is built on our people who are fundamental to our organization.
- Full time
Posted 7 Nov 2022
Closes 7 Dec 2022
This job was posted to: Maintenance manager