Component Sales Executive and Coordinator
- Lufthansa - 563 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Hayes, Greater London, England
Your main tasks include, among others:
- Advertise and sell Landing Gear components on single item basis.
- Respond quickly and detailed to all incoming inquiries and generally maintain a professional and friendly communication/relationship with our customers.
- Constantly evaluate and collect market pricing for individual components by using historical data and proactive research and thus build and constantly update a solid understanding of Fair Market Values.
- Coordinate the execution of sales across the global Landing Gear network throughout the complete process from getting approvals, sending a quote until accepting the Purchase Order.
- Initiate and coordinate larger component sales activities such as package sales involving all required teams to ensure a seamless experience for the customer.
*All other duties as assigned or required.
Free parking, Flight privileges, Discounts / shopping, Flexible working hours, Health Plan, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
Behind the scenes
Be part of our amazing and dynamic team!
Join the amazing world of Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services!
The ideal Component Sales Executive and Coordinator should meet the following requirements:
- Ability to communicate fluently, written and spoken English
- Very good skills in Microsoft office tools
- Experience in working with SAP ERP systems preferred
- Solid experience in the Aviation Surplus market in either Purchasing, Material Management or Sales roles
- Preferably, experience in landing gear systems and components
- Knowledge about sales processes,especially for one-off, quick transactions
- Outstanding communication skills,ability to clearly convey the benefits of our products/services to management,stakeholders and customers
- Strong interpersonal skills
- No restrictions to travel to the United States or European Union for duty travels
*Please apply by sending your CV and Cover letter to Apply
*Must possess a legal work permit in U.K
*Company will not provide relacation assistance
About Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services UK
Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group - the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services as well as modifications to the civil aviation industry. With tailor-made maintenance programs and advanced repair techniques, we ensure the reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are independent of aircraft manufacturers and licensed internationally as a repair, manufacturing and development organization. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of services in the fields of maintenance, overhaul, component support, engines, landing gears, VIP services, innovation and digital fleet solutions to around 800 customers worldwide. Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services is located in London and has over 300 employees. Our success is built on our people who are fundamental to our organization.
- Full time
Posted 7 Nov 2022
Closes 7 Dec 2022
This job was posted to: Airline sales