Customer Service Representative (m/f/d) - Benelux & Nordics
- Lufthansa - 597 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
As a Customer Service Representative you put a human face to all local, international and internal customers and partners' touchpoints. You will find solutions for the problems customers may experience and support them with their questions A to Z.
- First point of contact for customers and partners providing support on all products by e-mail and phone
- Where necessary, handover to second level support teams, follow up on claims and queries, and respond to customers and partners
- Coordinate with involved parties and providing them with support to ensure high quality and timely service for the customer
- Handle changes of customer masterdata
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Identify ways to improve the efficiency of processes
Behind the scenes
WORK WITH US!
You can expect a fantastic team with a high service mindset, open communication, matured failure culture and a high level of ownership.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent level qualification
- Relevant professional work experience in a similar position or relevant field is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical skills and the ability to successfully interact with internal/external partners to solve problems
- Good organizational and administrative skills, able to multi-task, prioritize and manage workloads
- Outstanding commitment, reliable, flexible and able to work in a team
- Independent, self motivated and goal-oriented working style
- Fluent verbal and written in Dutch and English is a must. French is preferred
About Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 30 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.
- Full time
Posted 4 Nov 2022
Closes 4 Dec 2022
This job was posted to: Airline customer service