Senior Product Owner Cloud Platform Services (m/w/divers)
- Lufthansa - 563 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Your main job duties as a Senior Product Owner with focus on Cloud Platform services is to navigate the engineering team towards a fully automated cloud platform.
- Creation of and caring for a product vision which aligns to strategic goals and other products
- Capturing, summarizing, and reconciling of functional and non-functional requirements with customers and the team
- Prioritizing and maintaining the product backlog so a clear product roadmap can be derived from it, which can be communicated internally to and externally
- Creation of business cases and checking the profitability of said cases
- Leading your highly technical delivery team in functional matters
- DevSecOps oriented collaboration with Software Architects, Scrum Masters, Product Team, Site Reliability Engineers and Software Engineers
Head of Technology Center of Excellence
Lufthansa Systems GmbH & Co. KG
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Lufthansa shares, Flight privileges, Service phone, Discounts / shopping, Part-time models, Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours
Behind the scenes
Technology & Cloud Center of Excellence
The experts at the Technology Center of Excellence act as technology enablers for our international product teams with the goal of carrying out cloud-native transformations, implementing our cloud-first strategy and introducing sustainable and modern technologies in the company.
Global Aviation Cloud
The Global Aviation Cloud was developed specifically for the needs and security standards of airlines. This future-proof deployment model enables airlines to focus on their core business and adapt to changing business requirements.
- Proven professional experience as technical and agile product owner, preferred holding a certification as such (e.g. PSPO)
- Reasonable working experience within the field of information technology, optimally focusing on infrastructure, public cloud and cloud native
- High degree of knowledge in the technologies used when creating container-based applications as well as their deployment and orchestration
- Knowledge of Version Control Systems in conjunction with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Working experience with infrastructure automation tools like Terraform or Ansible is a plus
- Very high degree of interpersonal skills und ability to include others
- Very high degree of willingness to be proactively engaged
About Lufthansa Systems GmbH & Co. KG
Lufthansa Systems GmbH & Co KG is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 350 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
- Full time
Posted 4 Nov 2022
Closes 4 Dec 2022
This job was posted to: Product support