Junior Procurement Specialist/ Procurement Specialist with German
- Lufthansa - 563 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Krakowiany, Dolnoslaskie, Poland
Your main tasks include, among others:
- Executes independently standard and complex processes from the area of team responsibility.
- Handles independently calls and e-mails in a timely and professional manner.
- Handles Escalations (conducts error analyses and provides comprehensive solution to the end customer upon approval of supervisor).
- Supports Team Leader and Senior employees in operational tasks (calls, statistics, reports, workshops etc.).
- Makes sure that in assigned area of responsibility the accepted service level with regard to timeliness and correctness is maintained.
- Carries out tasks in the order of urgency.
- Supports less experienced team members in daily operational work, shares information and works in a collaborative manner.
*All other duties as assigned or required .
Behind the scenes
Join our team!
We are looking forward to your application!
The ideal Junior Procurement Specialist should meet the following requirements:
- Master/Bachelor degree or at least accomplished 3rd year of studies in any disciplines.
- At least 1 year of professional experience in Procurement area.
- Command of English (written and spoken).
- Command of German (written and spoken) min. B2 level.
- Good command of MS office and Windows applications.
- Good command of Procurement related tools.
- Working with computer.
- Diligent, independent and systematic approach to work.
- Very good communication skills.
* CV/ Resume required.
* Must possess a legal work permit in Poland .
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
- Full time
Posted 3 Nov 2022
Closes 3 Dec 2022
This job was posted to: Airline buyer