Senior Cloud Engineer @ AVIATAR - (Remote options possible)
- Lufthansa - 563 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Valencia, Comunidad Valenciana, Spain
We're looking for someone to join our team of cloud engineers, scaling our analytics platform for a growing number of customers and developing it further, with many new features on the roadmap.
- We're rolling out new infrastructure changes multiple times a day through fully automated Infrastructure as Code and CI/CD pipelines, including code reviews and automated tests.
- We're using technologies like Terraform, Kubernetes, Cloud Run and Pub/Sub to enable event-based data pipelines, powering predictive maintenance analytics on the Google Cloud Platform.
- We take responsibility for the full DevOps cycle, but thanks to managed cloud services and automation, we spend most of our time actually working on new features and architecture optimisations, rather than responding to ops issues.
And if this sounds like an exciting environment to work in, we haven't even mentioned travel benefits for your work/life balance yet. Let's talk!
Lufthansa Technik AG
E-mail address for inquiries
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Profit sharing / LVV (bonus), Flight privileges, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Paid maternity and paternity leave
Behind the scenes
Team Technik is waiting for you!
AVIATAR is Lufthansa Technik's digital "corporate start-up". We develop data and engineering driven software solutions for airline's technical operations. Our international agile teams develop and operate every step of the way - from data acquisition to prediction and optimization solutions.
Team Technik is waiting for you.
We love flying, travelling and exploring the world! If you share our passion, join us!
Come and join the fascinating airline industry!
We'd love to welcome you to our amazing team!
The ideal Senior Cloud Engineer @ AVIATAR must fulfill the following requirements:
- Completed degree in computer science or related subject desired
- Min. 3 years of experience in IT infrastructure management, preferably cloud based & in analytics environments
- Min. 2 years of experience with one or more of the major cloud providers
- Proficiency in Infrastructure as Code (ideally Terraform) & setting up CI/CD pipelines, automated testing and monitoring
- Familiarity with security, networking & cloud best practices
- Confident application of DevOps/SRE principles
- Knowledge of technologies such as Kubernetes/OpenShift, Docker, SQL/NoSQL databases, messaging, Airflow, Apache Beam
- Knowledge of data engineering with Python & event driven architectures beneficial
*CV/Resume & Cover Letter required
*Must possess a legal work permit in Spain
*Company will not provide relocation assistance
About Lufthansa Technik AG
Lufthansa Technik is the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services and modifications in the aviation industry. With more than 20,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of aircraft technology services to around 800 customers around the world. What makes us so successful? We do. The people at the Lufthansa Technik Group. Whether engineering, IT or logistics, first-year apprentice or highly specialized professional - we not only keep aviation in motion. We are working on its future every day. We are innovators, technoholics and those who think aviation forward. Our pioneering spirit discovers the next horizon even in the smallest detail. We are Aviationeers. What about you?
- Full time
Posted 1 Nov 2022
Closes 1 Dec 2022
This job was posted to: Maintenance manager