Training Manager - Regulatory Affairs
- easyJet - 57 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
easyJet is Europe's leading airline offering a unique and winning combination of the best route network connecting Europe's primary airports, with great value fares and friendly service.
easyJet flies on more of Europe's most popular routes than any other airline and carried more than 96 million passengers in 2019 - more than 16 million travelling for business. The airline has over 300 aircraft on nearly 1000 routes to more than 150 airports across 35 countries. Over 300 million Europeans live within one hour's drive of an easyJet airport.
We're on a journey to continually improve how we support and serve our Pilots and Cabin Crew as a Training Department as we strive to achieve our goal of becoming a centre of learning excellence that is industry leading and supports easyJet's purpose.
As a multi-AOC operator, we're looking for a dedicated Training Manager to focus on regulatory affairs to support our training programmes for our Pilots and Cabin Crew equally. This is an opportunity to be part of a team to support our long term success as an airline.
> To ensure that training programs and training documentation satisfy the regulatory requirements specified by EASA and UK regulations and effectively support easyJet training strategy and objectives.
> Standards Assurance
- Complete Standards Assurance checks to ensure that training programs and training documentation are compliant with the latest regulatory requirements and internal processes.
> Regulatory Oversight
- Ensure the development and maintenance of training programs for Pilots and Cabin Crew is in compliance with the latest regulatory requirements and industry standards.
- Establish and maintain a continuous process of analysing, assessing and demonstrating regulatory compliance for all Pilot and Cabin Crew training programmes.
- Review the latest developments and changes in training related regulations applicable to the training department, to advise stakeholders on future changes.
- Track and maintain record of training programs and training documentation compliance.
- Recommend methods of compliance in line with the latest industry standards and regulatory updates.
- Attend and represent training department at relevant internal and external meetings and working groups.
- Management of the OMDF/C and ATOM ensuring the content meets all regulatory and specific AOC requirements.
- Ensure training programs, manuals and related documentation are approved or accepted by the Authorities.
> Actively participate in the Training Management Team
- Attend monthly Training Management Meeting (TMM).
- Participate in an on-call Duty Training Manager shift system.
- Act as a Point of Contact (POC) for a specified pool of instructors.
- Actively participate in working groups / projects and other tasks as requested by the Chief Training Captain.
- Full time
Posted 23 Sep 2022
Closes 23 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Flight training