Senior Finance Manager- Passenger Revenue - 6MONTH FTC
- easyJet - 57 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When you fly with us, you'll see we have bags of passion for travel and getting you to your destination with the best experience possible. Working in our non-flying roles is no different, and our culture, known as our Orange Spirit, is a real thing. We work hard and laugh loud. We roll our sleeves up and we get stuck right in. It's fast paced, and you need to be resilient, but the experience you gain when developing in #orangeyears is like no other - one year at easyJet is like three years somewhere else.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance, this is a key management role within the team and provides complete financial ownership and delivery of financial planning, reporting and analysis for Passenger Revenue. This role also sits within the wider Commercial Team and is a key reporting and forecasting role, including business partnering across Commercial and Finance .
The Commercial Finance function serves as an accounting and advisory function providing analytic driven insights to support effective decision making across the business.
This role will also be responsible for 2 direct reports, to support and deliver the activities under the leadership of this role.
- Deliver high quality regular reporting, financial plans, analysis and insights in line with management reporting requirements, together with insightful analysis, commentary, and corrective actions to management and board
- Collaboratively work with Commercial teams to deliver revenue and margin improvements through trading performance and sales strategies identifying key threats, opportunities and remedial action
- Provide support, insight and challenge to Commercial Leads in the evaluation of new revenue initiatives, risks and opportunities, delivering robust and well thought through business cases, analysis and projections.
- Drives commercial, operational and finance process improvements
- Delivery of all easyJet financial, planning and analysis deliverables for Passenger revenue
- Co-ordination of key planning cycles across Commercial Finance, alongside consolidation of the total revenue view for reporting, forecasting, Budgets and 5yr plans including ownership of central revenue output packs.
- Manage a team of two direct reports and work within a cross functional finance & commercial team
- Effective financial business support to the Commercial Business through analysis of key business opportunities and risks, identification of proposed solutions, recommendations and support for delivery of agreed resolution.
- The role has responsibility for ensuring business delivery and performance and for driving action where performance does not meet business requirements.
- The role provides challenge to business owners and ensures that a considered view is taken across the business for key decisions
- The role provides both current and future performance analysis and gives guidance on Forecasts, Budgets and 5yr plans for revenue and business initiatives.
- The role provides project management and leadership for key business initiatives.
- Collaborates with senior management and business teams across easyJet to develop and implement relevant metrics and other measurements to assist in improving business results.
- Investor relations support for Results announcements
- Full time
Posted 23 Sep 2022
Closes 23 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Airline finance