Intern, Digital Marketing
- Lufthansa - 548 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
We're looking for a digital marketing driver; eager to demonstrate their creativity for an amazing data-driven storytelling.
You will own our social media channels, ensure our team provides you with the right content, and engage our online audience.
- Develop production ideas with the marketing team, with a focus on multimedia productions.
- Produce engaging marketing videos using Adobe Creative Suite or similar software.
- Curate stories from our project portfolio & coordinate with our colleagues to deliver engaging content.
- Create a content calendar, write original copy in English for social media posts & manage our social media channels
Service phone, Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs
Behind the scenes
Working at zeroG
We thrive on a culture of diversity, mutual trust and a positive family spirit that sets us apart. At zeroG you find a place where creativity and open dialogue are valued over rigid hierarchies and where you can see your work making a difference while learning from your colleagues.
We value hiring motivated, smart people who align with our company values over checking boxes - if you don't 'perfectly' fit the following criteria but believe your skills and personality would bring our company forward, we still want to hear from you!
- You are enrolled in a university course (Bachelor or Master) - ideally within the field of digital marketing, media design/production, or communication sciences with a focus on marketing or comparable field of studies.
- You are a team-player with a hands-on mentality and strong communications skills - in German and English.
- You have a creative mind and are keen on content production (photo/video and copy/text writing) for various social media channels.
- First-hand experience in image and video editing is a bonus
About zeroG GmbH
At zeroG we combine airline and data science know-how and work on the basis of distributed authority, collective intelligence and a high degree of self-organization. By unlocking the intrinsic power of data, we generate new insights, develop data-driven business models and innovative solutions that elevate aviation. Our team cultivates diversity, mutual trust and a positive family spirit - making zeroG unlike other organizations.
- Full time
Posted 22 Sep 2022
Closes 22 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Airline marketing