Internship Global Sales Management
- Lufthansa - 518 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Your diverse responsibilities will mostly include analyzing and managing global sales performance & market development, as well as developing innovative sales tools and processes.
- Monitoring and evaluation of relevant key figures of the global sales organization including preparation of reports to top management and world regions
- Analysing data concerning sales-relevant topics such as the customer, the market, the network, or the product, as well as suggesting solutions in the mentioned fields
- Varied projects in the context of sales management and business intelligence (e.g. standard reporting platform, customer surveys, digitalization, etc.)
- Rollout and user guidance of sales IT tools by creating training materials such as videos or manuals
- Further development of sales management processes and supporting tools (e.g. sales forecasting and budget, opportunity management, etc.)
- Co-designing of workshops
Free parking, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Jobticket, Flexible working hours
Behind the scenes
Boeing 777 Freighter
Join our international team! We work flexibly and non-hierarchically to reach the goals of our team and Lufthansa Cargo. Be a part of the global sales organization and come up with new developments and sales tools.
To complete an internship in our company, you must be in at least your third semester of your university studies during the time of the internship.
- University enrollment for the entire period of the internship or the internship between the bachelor's and master's degree (gap year)
- Analytical and conceptual thinking
- Presentation skills
- Acquaintance with working in a sales environment including contact with internal interfaces and international markets
- High level of commitment and independence, especially while working on projects
- Confident handling of common MS Office applications, especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, previous knowledge of BI applications (e.g. MicroStrategy, Tableau or PowerBI) would be an advantage
About Lufthansa Cargo AG
Lufthansa Cargo Aktiengesellschaft, headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, is a subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa Aktiengesellschaft. Lufthansa Cargo ranks among the world's leading air freight carriers and currently employs about 4,150 people worldwide. Lufthansa Cargo focuses on the airport-to-airport business. The cargo carrier serves around 300 destinations in more than 100 countries with its own fleet of freighters, the belly capacities of passenger aircraft operated by the Lufthansa Group and an extensive road feeder service network. The bulk of the cargo volume is routed through Frankfurt Airport.
- Full time
- Boeing 777-200 / 300
Posted 22 Sep 2022
Closes 22 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Airline sales