Working Student (m/f/d) Accounting & Collection
- Lufthansa - 522 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Neu-Isenburg, Hessen, Germany
Support the Accounting & Collection team in the daily tasks.
- Monitoring of the payment behavior of our customers
- Managing late payments and refunds
- Support the dunning process until handover to our intensive collection care team
- Taking the appropriate measures to minimize credit risks
- Participation in internal Projects
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Free parking, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Jobticket, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Sabbatical / exemptions, Part-time models, Health days, Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Regular network meeting, Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc., Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks
Behind the scenes
WORK WITH US!
- Academic qualification at graduate level (Bachelor degree or equivalent) in finance/business or a comparable education
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines, prioritize work and handle pressure
- Excellent working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Package
- Experience with SAP is a definite advantage
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills required. Additional languages: French is a definite advantage
About Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 30 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.
- Full time
Posted 22 Sep 2022
Closes 22 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Airline finance