- easyJet - 58 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business. With over 320 aircraft flying over 1000 routes to more than 35 countries, we're one of the largest airlines in the world.
As a training department we serve over of 12,000 pilots and cabin crew, helping them develop their competence and confidence throughout the career to excel in their roles. To achieve our department goal of becoming a centre of learning excellence that is industry leading and supports easyJet's purpose, we need to continually improve what we do and how we do it. To achieve that, we're looking for an Instructional Designer to help design and deliver meaningful training programmes for our people.
This is an opportunity to be part of a team to support our long term success as an airline. The successful applicant can be based anywhere in the easyJet network.
> To design effective training programmes that develop role specific competencies and meet all regulatory requirements.
> Act as an instructional design SME for all training programme managers - to deliver consistent support to all training programmes
- Continually improve training effectiveness of all programmes
- Provide clear and consistent instructional assets for instructors, thinking from their user experience (UX) to empower them to efficiently and effectively perform their role
- Produce all instructional assets in accordance with company branding and department house style guide
> Instructional Design - a methodical approach to maximise training effectiveness
> Analysis - to ensure the training programme is relevant to our organisational needs
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to identify training needs
- Analyse inner and outer loop sources for training needs
- Define all required training and checking elements IAW OM-DF/C and regulations.
> Design - to strengthen crew competencies in training that transfer to operational performance improvements on the line
- Select the most relevant elements of training programmes to achieve the objective of the training need
- Design training that complies with all regulatory requirements
- Define method to collect and maintain records of training in accordance with regulatory requirements
> Development - converting the output from the design phase into the final product
- Produce final instructional assets
- Liaise with other SMEs to produce relevant final instructional assets
> Implementation - to ensure that the rollout of the training programme is successful for all stakeholders
- Provide NP-CTs with draft final content for approval and demonstrate regulatory compliance
- Provide support for instructors
- Provide a communication plan for the rollout of the programme
- Distribute training materials
> Evaluation - to continually improve the training system
- Review feedback from trainees and trainers to improve training effectiveness
- Review feedback from other stakeholders to evaluate if meeting organisational needs
- Review training effectiveness using department framework
> Manage instructional assets - to ensure
> Own and maintain all AOC lesson plan documents
> Own and maintain all ATO lesson plan documents
> Actively participate in the Training Management Team
> Propose drafts changes for OM-DF/C as required.
> Ensure Training Materials are regularly reviewed and updated
> Actively participate in working groups / projects and other tasks as requested by the Chief Training Captain.
- Full time
Posted 22 Sep 2022
Closes 22 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Design engineer