Aircraft Interior Technician (L1-L2)
- Lufthansa - 522 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
- Repair of internal furnishing, seats and equipment removed during the maintenance of Airbus and Boeing passenger aircraft in a workshop environment and / or on the aircraft.
Free parking, 14th salary / Christmas Bonus, Flight privileges, Support for relocation, Work clothes are provided, Mentoring
Behind the scenes
We are looking for experienced Aircraft Interior Technician for our location in Budapest.
If you meet the requirements, please apply!
- Secondary technical degree (professional certificate)
- Conversational-level of English
- Good manual dexterity
- Good physical condition
- Eager to learn new things
- Team player attitude
About Lufthansa Technik Budapest Kft.
Lufthansa Technik Budapest is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group - the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services as well as modifications to the civil aviation industry. With tailor-made maintenance programs and advanced repair techniques, we ensure the reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are independent of aircraft manufacturers and licensed internationally as a repair, manufacturing and development organization. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of services in the fields of maintenance, overhaul, component support, engines, landing gears, VIP services, innovation and digital fleet solutions to around 800 customers worldwide. Lufthansa Technik Budapest has over 430 employees. Our success is built on our people who are fundamental to our organization.
- Full time
Posted 21 Sep 2022
Closes 21 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Airworthiness engineer