Customer Service Representative - Hybrid Model (Remotely & In the office)
- Lufthansa - 524 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
In this role, your responsibilities and duties may include:
- Coordination of repair orders for engine parts.
- Customer contact for operational inquiries such as cost estimates, status reports, shipping of parts, etc.
- Responsibility for assigned customers mainly located in the Americas.
- Overall operational fulfillment responsibility for assigned customer accounts incl. monitoring of performance and status reporting.
- Control, maintain and develop customer contracts.
- Analysis of cost and revenue per order and reporting, determine strategies to improve.
- Coordination of all involved Lufthansa Technik departments.
- Process of paperwork.
- Work in and with various LHT systems.
- Perform associated duty travels for regular reviews, coordination on site with the customer, training and networking in Germany up to 1 month.
* All other duties as assigned or required.
Flight privileges, 15 Vacation Days, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days
Behind the scenes
Customer Service Representative
Be part of a dynamic and diverse team!
We want to share this journey with you!
Join our growing team of professionals in a dynamic working environment!
The ideal Customer Service Representative should meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma/GED desirable.
- College degree/vocational training desirable.
- Bachelor's degree desirable.
- Professional experience and internship at least 1 year or equivalent education desirable.
- English required.
- German desirable.
- Aviation Industry Experience, Customer Service, Purchasing, MRO, Material Planner, Material Buyer, Maintenance Planner desirable.
- Microsoft Office, SAP as user.
- Assessment screening.
- Willingness to travel.
- Shift work / overtime.
- Constant time pressure.
- High stress levels.
- Must possess a legal work permit in the U.S.
- Strong business sense.
- Excellent cost consciousness.
- Excellent detail oriented.
- Excellent adaptability.
- Excellent assimilation.
* CV/Resume required.
* Company may provide relocation assistance.
About Lufthansa Technik North America Holding Corp.
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company. With its six business units (Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services and VIP services) the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximate 770 customers worldwide, a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.
- Full time
Posted 21 Sep 2022
Closes 21 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Airline customer service