Senior Manager Human Resources and Global Process Manager (m/f/diverse) North Asia
- Lufthansa - 522 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Your main tasks include, among others:
- HR Services & Process Excellence.
- You act as main contact ("Go-to-person") for business partners for HR Services & Process Excellence topics in the region in close cooperation with the assigned regional Project and Key Account Manager for the respective Business Units.
- You assume the Data Protection Assignee HR role for HR processes within the region.
- You steer payroll (e.g. Global Payment Declaration) and service providers (e.g. Global Mobility services, Global Tax Adviser, Local Employment Lawyer Net-work etc.).
- You foster continuous improvement, cross-BU collaboration and maintain the knowledge management according defined LGBS standards in your region for the topics of responsibility.
* Takeover of additional tasks when is required.
Maximilian Zhi Yong Ng
Head of HR North Asia
Shared Services International, Singapore Pte Ltd
Behind the scenes
If you have the experience we are looking for...
Get on board for your professional Journey!
If you want to be the next Global Process Manager you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Master, equivalent, or Bachelor in combination with vocational, aviation-specific training ("LVK").
- Excellent English language; verbal and written communications skills.
- Desired with Human Resources, Legal, Humanities or Social Sciences background.
- 5+ years of experience and proven track record in management within a complex/ cross functional & virtual HR environment.
- Vocational training (3 years) and additional specific qualification (ca. 1-2 years) in HR as well as longstanding (more than 7- 8 years) professional experience in HR.
- Excellent diplomacy, negotiation and communication skills, intercultural competence.
* CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
* Company will not provide relocation assistance.
* Must possess a legal work permit in Hong Kong.
About Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100% Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Revenue Accounting, Human Resources, Procurement and IT. In addition to providing and managing the services for which we are responsible, our goal is to harmonize and standardize processes and to make them more efficient and effective on an ongoing basis. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila, Mexico City, Vienna, Johannesburg, New York and Hong Kong and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad.
- Full time
Posted 20 Sep 2022
Closes 20 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Airline HR