Operations Control Platform Management (80-100%, all genders)
- Lufthansa - 522 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
In your role as OpsControl Platform Management, you are responsible for the functional operations and future enhancements of the LHG IT platform for OpsControl/Movement Control in accordance with the strategy of the LHG and the needs of involved LHG Airlines.
- Responsible for the short/mid/long-term functional development of the LHG IT platform
- Capture, evaluate and prioritize requirements of LHG airlines with respect to the functional scope of the LHG IT platform for OpsControl/Movement and plan and assign feature developments
- Ensure a maximum degree of harmonization with respect to the functional scope of the LHG IT platform and contribute to the optimization of group-wide processes for both operations control and operations
- Coordinate technical departments and providers
- Establish and lead a KPI-based provider performance management for application
- Improvement of software operations
- Contribute to strategic topics, e.g. the development of a holistic next generation predictive and proactive Integrated Ops Steering Concept and Decision Support
Swiss International Air Lines AG
E-mail address for inquiries
Attractive company pension scheme, Subsidized parking or public transport, Company health management, Nursery, Flight benefits, Remote working (e.g. from home), Flexible workhours and part-time working models, Diversity programmes, Paid maternity and paternity leave
Behind the scenes
Our common goal is to make each customer's flight a true air travel experience. For this, we go the extra mile - always, in every step of the process, worldwide. Join the SWISS team to become part of our fascinating world, where a job turns into a lifetime adventure.
- University degree in IT, technical, economical or nature science
- Technical understanding and pronounced quality awareness;
- Analytical thinking, systematic way of working;
- Resilience, assertiveness, intrinsic motivation
- Cost / benefit awareness; entrepreneurial thinking;
- Ability to deal with conflict and compromise;
- Ability to present complex issues precisely and to represent the company internally and externally
- OpsSteering/Control-Knowhow or FlightOps Background is a strong asset
- Confluence/Jira Knowhow is a strong asset
- Very good spoken and written German and English skills
Shared position possibility: Please apply as tandem (each partner sends an individual application and refers to the other tandem partner).
About Swiss International Air Lines AG
It's the little differences that make working at SWISS so appealing. The fact, for example, that we treat every detail with care, see quality in terms of hospitality and view nationality through an international lens. In a similar way, we see variety as richness, a job as an experience and SWISS as a world of inspiration. You, too, will be stimulated in our special working environment - one in which, wherever you are, you'll always feel: Truly SWISS .... where people matter.
- Full time
Posted 20 Sep 2022
Closes 20 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Air traffic control