Internship in Online Sales (limited 6 months, 100%, all genders)
- Lufthansa - 522 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
In the course of your 6 months internship, you will coordinate sales activities and ensure a target group-oriented distribution of our content. You will also be responsible for helping to plan and implement our price campaigns on our digital channels.
- Project Support: You actively support the online sales team in ongoing projects of our four digital commerce disciplines Sales Conversion Optimization, Digital Content Management, Ancillary Sales Optimization, and Shelf Space Optimization
- Campaign Management: You prepare the content according to our customer journey, assign our external agencies with regard to SEM and affiliate placements and additionally manage our external provider regarding content during the entire implementation process up to go-live and subsequent evaluation (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Conversion Optimization: You help to develop innovative eCommerce measures
- Digital Content: You look at the digital customer journey and support with content
Swiss International Air Lines AG
E-mail address for inquiries
Behind the scenes
Our common goal is to make each customer's flight a true air travel experience. For this, we go the extra mile - always, in every step of the process, worldwide. Join the SWISS team to become part of our fascinating world, where a job turns into a lifetime adventure.
To complete an internship in our company, you must be in at least your third semester of study at the time of the internship
- Enrollment for the entire period of the internship or the internship between the bachelor's and master's degree (gap year)
- Very high internet affinity
- Very good written and spoken English
- Good IT user skills (MS Office), knowledge of eCommerce tools an advantage
- High level of motivation and commitment
About Swiss International Air Lines AG
It's the little differences that make working at SWISS so appealing. The fact, for example, that we treat every detail with care, see quality in terms of hospitality and view nationality through an international lens. In a similar way, we see variety as richness, a job as an experience and SWISS as a world of inspiration. You, too, will be stimulated in our special working environment - one in which, wherever you are, you'll always feel: Truly SWISS .... where people matter.
- Full time
Posted 20 Sep 2022
Closes 20 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Airline sales