Senior Network Engineer
- Lufthansa - 548 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Our Sr. Network Engineer's work onboard ships and will be subject to extensive travel requirements at times, including international travel. Other project assignments may allow to work remotely from home and our Miami office.
- Formulate alternative LAN, WLAN, Security, Video and Voice solutions. Present advantages/disadvantages of each. Lead technical decision-making process to select best alternative
- Conduct site surveys. Prepare required survey documentation
- Design and implement network solutions. Set-up, configure and manage network topologies
- Prepare and maintain technical diagrams, manuals and project documentation
- Collaborate with project managers, plan tasks, time lines and resource requirements
- Develop a risk plan for network portion of projects and implement mitigation strategies
- Troubleshoot, provide 3rd level support or oversight thereof for network issues during rollouts
- Overall pre-sales support related to networking topics to sales team
* Takeover of additional tasks when is required
Melissa Eugenia Koerber-Livingstone
E-mail address for inquiries
Flight privileges, 15 Vacation Days, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days
Behind the scenes
Join us to launch your successful future!
Regular development meetings - and corresponding training courses - focus not only on your professional but also on your personal development. Flexible working hours, and an award-winning company pension scheme are our standards!
A career with a future in IT!
Interesting responsibilities, attractive career opportunities and a great working environment; Welcome to Lufthansa Industry Solutions. We offer a wide range of job opportunities and prospects in a wide range of industries!
Join Lufthansa Industry Solutions!
Our offer to you is rounded off by additional services of the Lufthansa Group such as private travel offers and special employee discounts as well as our Lufthansa Family Service!
With us, you can expect varied and challenging consulting projects. Although our team is mostly involved with the cruise industry, Lufthansa Industry Solutions overall has customers in a wide variety of industries.
- Advanced degree in Network Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- CISCO Certification (min. CCNP) or HP/Aruba Certification required. An otherwise highly qualified candidate with proven work experience & seeking certification
- Deep knowledge in CISCO and/or HP/Aruba product portfolio
- Min. 5 years, 7+years desired in the design, planning & implementation of LAN, WLAN, Security, Voice, Video campus networks
- In-depth knowledge of advanced internetworking theory & design principles
- Overtime (above 40 and/or on normal "off hours" may be required at times)
- Valid US work permit
- Valid passport & willingness to travel
*Company will not provide relocation assistance
*Full vaccination against Covid19 is a requirement
About Lufthansa Industry Solutions BS GmbH
Lufthansa Industry Solutions is a service provider for IT consulting and systems integration. The Lufthansa subsidiary supports its customers in the digital transformation of their companies. The customer base includes companies within the Lufthansa Group as well as more than 300 companies in various industries. Headquartered in Norderstedt, Germany, the company employs more than 2100 people at several branches in Germany, Albania, Switzerland and the USA.
- Full time
Posted 20 Sep 2022
Closes 20 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Maintenance manager