- SR Technics - 37 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/sr-technics/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/50aa1ef0-4c1f-4e8a-9c4b-879ed348d229131304399098264656.png
Location: Belgrade / Zurich
As the position holder, you ensure STRADE has an effective Safety and Quality Management System (SMS and QMS). You define, improve, and monitor the performance of the Safety and Quality Management System against set standards to meet certification, legal and customer requirements. You liaise with authorities, suppliers, customers and the corresponding STRADE teams on compliance, safety and quality to enable others to achieve quality standards.
- Deliver: manage the QMS, liaise with authorities, customers, suppliers, SR Technics and STRADE teams on quality and audit matters. Perform internal and external audits supported by SR Technics Quality where required
- Cost: support the STRADE teams in the continuous process to find, correct, and prevent safety and quality hazards. Support continuous improvement with aiming for failure cost reduction, efficient and effective processes, and procedures
- People: create a culture of excellence, promote, and communicate on the SMS and QMS
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience in a similar role, preferably in the aviation industry
- Knowledge of airworthiness regulations and safety requirements
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of the aviation, aerospace (MRO) business or related fields
- Start-up attitude, ready to engage in efforts outside own profile
- Fluent in English
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
- Joining the team where company values are at the core of what we do - check out our website and LinkedIn page to find out!
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
STRADE is SR Technics' dedicated component services brand, created in 2021 to serve the aviation community. As an independent unit and intrapreneurship venture, we manage a multi-million rotable asset base through 24/7 worldwide support to airlines, MROs, and trade partners. We are committed to quality, speed, excellence in customer service, and a presence close to our customers. For more information on STRADE, please visit Apply. Ref: UTFS/9012
- Full time
Posted 20 Sep 2022
Closes 20 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Quality control