- easyJet - 59 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
easyJet is Europe's leading airline offering a unique and winning combination of the best route network connecting Europe's primary airports, with great value fares and friendly service.
easyJet flies on more of Europe's most popular routes than any other airline and carried more than 96 million passengers in 2019 - more than 16 million travelling for business. The airline has over 300 aircraft on nearly 1000 routes to more than 150 airports across 35 countries. Over 300 million Europeans live within one hour's drive of an easyJet airport.
easyJet aims to be a good corporate citizen, employing people on local contracts in eight countries across Europe in full compliance with national laws and recognising their trade unions. The airline supports several local charities and has a corporate partnership with UNICEF which has raised over £14m for the most vulnerable children since it was established in 2012.
The airline takes sustainability seriously and is committed to reaching net-zero carbon emissions flying by 2050. Together with its partners, including Airbus, Rolls-Royce, Cranfield Aerospace Solutions and Wright Electric, easyJet is working to accelerate the development of zero-emission aircraft technology. In the meantime, the airline is offsetting the carbon emissions from the fuel used for all its flights, at no additional cost to its customers, and only supports projects that are certified by Gold Standard or the Verified Carbon Standard, internationally recognised certification schemes. In addition, easyJet continues to renew its fleet, operate efficiently, and aims to fill most of its seats. Since 2000, over a 20-year period, the airline reduced its carbon emissions per passenger, per kilometre by over one-third, and aims to bring this down further.
Innovation is in easyJet's DNA - since launching over 25 years ago, easyJet changed the way people fly to the present day where the airline leads the industry in digital, web, engineering and operational innovations to make travel more easy and affordable for its passengers.
The airline was named as Britain's Most Admired Company of 2020 in the transport sector, retaining the leading position for a second year running. Britain's Most Admired Companies study is the longest-running annual survey of corporate reputation in the UK.
Responsible for delivering projects to agreed measures (time, cost, quality, value) to enable defined benefits in order to improve business performance. The Project Manager will have responsibility for both standalone projects within the easyJet enterprise portfolio and for specific work-streams/projects within larger programmes.
- Deliver integrated change projects (people, process, technology) with a relentless focus on delivering the business outcomes and defined benefits in line with the business case
- Ensure the project is designed and governed in alignment to easyJet delivery framework
- Work closely with the Business Lead to achieve appropriate project business sponsorship, stakeholder support and engagement.
- Work closely with technology leads to pull end to end delivery plans
- Decompose the project into deliverables and work-streams with a focus on efficient time to value
- Carve out critical path to ensure timely delivery.
- Define and manage the project resource requirements working with resource owners in both driving and enabling business functions
- Ensure a robust control environment is established and managed for the project
- Mobilise and manage the project team to achieve the project goals and objectives
- Manage risks, issues and dependencies; proactively stage interventions to maintain course on the project
- Contribute to a change delivery centre of excellence and focus on continuous improvement
- Manage internal stakeholders and third-party suppliers effectively; ability to adapt style appropriate to the context
- Problem solve when faced with obstacles and enable effective decision making with impacted stakeholders
- Identifies learnings and root causes, and supports their use to drive effective and efficient delivery of future initiatives
- Performs project & workstream peer reviews to provide assurance in all delivery & benefit areas
- Full time
Posted 20 Sep 2022
Closes 20 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Project manager