- easyJet - 57 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 300 aircraft flying over 1000 routes to more than 30 countries, we're the UK's largest airline, the second largest in Europe and the tenth largest in the world. Flying over 90 million passengers a year, we employ over 13,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
Powerplant is one of the key teams within our Engineering and Maintenance Department. The team is in charge of any on-wing and off-wing activities that are required to maintain easyJet's fleet of engines (CFM56 and LEAP-1A), APUs (Honeywell 131-9A) and nacelles, ensuring at the same time full compliance with the Continuous Airworthiness requirements of EASA Part CAMO.
The Powerplant Engineer is responsible for the continuous airworthiness of all engines operated by easyJet and provides technical support for all Powerplant related operational issues.
Reporting to the Head of Powerplant, the Powerplant Engineer will:
- Manage & optimise engine and APU removal plans taking in account multiple technical & commercial constraints.
- Maintain & develop the engine and APU Off-Wing Management programme in compliance with Airworthiness requirements, OEM recommendations, and reliability goals, at lowest cost.
- Prepare workscopes for scheduled and unscheduled engine and APU shop visits and follow-up engine shop visit activity (both technically & commercially).
- Assume responsibility for, and provide comprehensive assessment of all Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins, Service Information Letters, Modification leaflets and all other technical documentation applicable to easyJet aircraft.
- Support the Maintenance Operation Control team for AOG events by issuing detailed troubleshooting instructions.
- Support Reliability & Maintenance Program teams by analysing reliability of engines & engine components.
- Be responsible for the analysis of Engine and APU Condition Monitoring trends using OEM software.
- Produce Engineering Orders or work instructions to accomplish the recommended courses of action for the technical documents assessed by the team.
- Compliance with Health and Safety requirements.
- Respond to any ad-hoc request from easyJet management.
- Full time
Posted 20 Sep 2022
Closes 20 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Maintenance manager