Business Analyst (m/f/d)
- Lufthansa - 518 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Neu-Isenburg, Hessen, Germany
You are the expert for Customer Service topics, drive bug fixes and are the first point of contact for our development and operational teams.
- Business context analysis and refinement for customer service processes and complaint handling
- Testing and bug anaylsis, manual fixes, supports problem testing and solution analysis
- Collaboration in further developments and software improvements together with product owners, operations and other stakeholders
- Clarification of operational problems and inquiries with focus on the CRM MS Dynamics system
- Recording, structuring and tracking of business requirements
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Free parking, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Jobticket, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Sabbatical / exemptions, Part-time models, Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc., Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks
Behind the scenes
Work with us!
We are an agile team with a high degree of personal responsibility and independence, coupled with open, respectful interaction. We take act goal-oriented and put our customers in the center.
- Successfully completed degree in business administration, computer science, industrial engineering or comparable education
- Experience in process management of credit cards and card systems: e-Billing, SCA, 3DS, embossing, SLA sound familiar
- Familiar with working in agile development teams
- Open for new tasks
- Experience in xpertdoc templates a plus
- Stress resilient and able to adapt
- Strong analytical thinking, quick comprehension skills, self-responsbile and dedicated time management requiered
- Extensive experience working with CRM Dynamics & related online portal applications and associated processes
- Several years of professional experience as Business Expert at a financial institution / credit card sector
- Very good command of written and spoken English, German is a plus
About Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 30 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.
- Full time
Posted 19 Sep 2022
Closes 19 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Airline IT