- Lufthansa - 548 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Greater London, England
In this role, your responsibilities and duties may include:
- Disassemble customer landing gears I.A.W the manufacturer instructions (CMM).
- Avoid additional damage and work with team to communicate required improvements to tooling and processes.
- Work to tight deadlines.
- Control of personal and company tools.
- Awareness and understanding of LTLGS computer based MOE (IQMove).
- Uphold housekeeping standards.
- Report to Leading Hand / Team Leader if damage occurs so that improvements can be investigated.
- Embrace an open reporting culture.
- Participate and contribute to team dialog meetings.
- Carry out missing and damaged inspections.
* All other duties as assigned or required.
Behind the scenes
Come and join the fascinating airline industry!
Join our growing team of professionals in a dynamic working environment!
The ideal Teardown Mechanic should meet the following requirements:
- Equivalent to GCSE A-C grades.
- It would be advantageous but not essential that the applicant would have served an apprenticeship within a mechanical assembly / disassembly environment.
- Illustrate previous knowledge and experience of use of hand tools.
- Good knowledge, awareness and understanding of PPE.
- Previous use of overhead cranes and forklifts would be preferable.
- It would be preferable but not essential for the applicant to have worked in an aerospace environment.
- Flexibility in working hours.
- Come into contact with various greases and oils.
- Training and use of overhead cranes.
* Please apply by sending your CV and Cover Letter to Apply
* Company will not provide relocation assistance.
* Must possess a legal work permit in U.K.
* Must be willing to work shifts.
About Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services UK
Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group - the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services as well as modifications to the civil aviation industry. With tailor-made maintenance programs and advanced repair techniques, we ensure the reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are independent of aircraft manufacturers and licensed internationally as a repair, manufacturing and development organization. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of services in the fields of maintenance, overhaul, component support, engines, landing gears, VIP services, innovation and digital fleet solutions to around 800 customers worldwide. Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services is located in London and has over 300 employees. Our success is built on our people who are fundamental to our organization.
- Full time
Posted 19 Sep 2022
Closes 19 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic