IT Application Customer Service Agent with German
- Lufthansa - 518 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Krakowiany, Dolnoslaskie, Poland
As the IT Application Customer Service Agent with German you will perform the following duties:
- Getting to know the Buy Order support process, procedures and standards to extend enabling independent work.
- Determining requirements by working with German and English speaking customers; Initiating contact with the customer if needed.
- Answering inquiries by clarifying desired information - searching independently for information in all available systems and documentation, locating, and providing information as well as exchanging knowledge with other team members in order to achieve multi-competence skills.
- Informing about found Buy Order support process/system gaps that could be improved.
- Maintaining call center Jira database by entering information on regular basis.
- Training new joiners in the process.
* All other duties as assigned or defined by supervisor.
Behind the scenes
Get on board for your professional Journey!
Come and join the Lufthansa Group Team in Poland!
If you want to be the next IT Application Customer Service Agent with German you must fulfill the following requirements:
- At least 1 years of experience in Customer Service, Call Center.
- Fluent German language (written and spoken) (min C1).
- Fluent English language (written and spoken) (min B2).
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Use of support tools would be a plus.
- Customer Orientation.
- Analytical Skills.
- Problem solving orientation.
- Verbal Communication Skills.
- Working with computer.
* CV/Resume required.
* Must possess permit to work in Poland.
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
- Full time
Posted 19 Sep 2022
Closes 19 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Airline IT