Business Analyst and Project Leader (80-100%, all genders)
- Lufthansa - 518 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
As a Business Analyst and Project Leader, you analyze system process and behaviors, identify and eliminate anomalies and shortcomings in the existing applications. You are also responsible to initiate, analyze, concretize project or change ideas and drive them to successful implementations.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Taking application ownership of one of the Distribution IT applications
- Leading various kinds of IT projects and IT Changes
- Management of the project staff, adequate design of the processes and organizational structure within the project.
- Development of strategies and solutions for business processes in cooperation with the relevant business unit and IT management that deliver value for customers
- Think strategically, making and executing business cases that hold up over long term
- Creating business cases as well as preparing and initiating the approval procedures
- Liaise with business and gather business requirements, implement solutions in alignment with IT Security and IT Architecture teams
Swiss International Air Lines AG
E-mail address for inquiries
Attractive company pension scheme, Company health management, Nursery, Flight benefits, Remote working (e.g. from home), Flexible workhours and part-time working models, Diversity programmes, Paid maternity and paternity leave
Behind the scenes
Our common goal is to make each customer's flight a true air travel experience. For this, we go the extra mile - always, in every step of the process, worldwide. Join the SWISS team to become part of our fascinating world, where a job turns into a lifetime adventure.
- University degree or similar education preferably in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Advanced project management skills and agile methodologies
- At least 7 years of experience as a Project leader or Product Owner
- Steer providers and manage stakeholders
- Ability to communicate and present complex topics, facilitate analysis between cross-functional teams
- Curious to analyze and challenge existing system behaviors and seek continuous improvements
- Innovative mind-set and a passion for IT and IT products
- Good leadership skills, driving mentality and entrepreneurial thinking.
- Ability to take responsibility and to stay focused on delivering according to plan
- High commitment and dedication
- Fluent in English (written and spoken). German is an advantage
About Swiss International Air Lines AG
It's the little differences that make working at SWISS so appealing. The fact, for example, that we treat every detail with care, see quality in terms of hospitality and view nationality through an international lens. In a similar way, we see variety as richness, a job as an experience and SWISS as a world of inspiration. You, too, will be stimulated in our special working environment - one in which, wherever you are, you'll always feel: Truly SWISS .... where people matter.
- Full time
Posted 19 Sep 2022
Closes 19 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Airline IT