Expert Crew Control (100%, all genders)
- Lufthansa - 522 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Our mission: the right crew on the right aircraft at the right time.
We are looking for a flexible, resilient and team-minded personality with experience and passion for interacting with people, feeling at home in a dynamic and diversified environment.
- Continuously reviewing all SWISS flights, ensuring that crew resources are managed in the most efficient and cost effective way, in compliance with contractual and legal requirements
- Deploying crew on standby and informing them on roster changes in a timely manner
- Maintaining and developing professional relations with Crew, Line- and Fleet Management and fellow team members
- Monitor crew training and ensuring its re-assignment within current roster period in coordination with associated interfaces
- Responding to crew questions related to rosters and flight time limitations, crew travel document maintenance in crew management systems, reporting
- Analysis of system behavior, including feedback to system responsible and provider.
- Participating in projects where required.
Swiss International Air Lines AG
E-mail address for inquiries
Attractive company pension scheme, Subsidized parking or public transport, 13th monthly salary, Company health management, Nursery, Flight benefits, Remote working (e.g. from home), Flexible workhours and part-time working models, Diversity programmes, Paid maternity and paternity leave
Behind the scenes
Our common goal is to make each customer's flight a true air travel experience. For this, we go the extra mile - always, in every step of the process, worldwide. Join the SWISS team to become part of our fascinating world, where a job turns into a lifetime adventure.
- Completed vocational training or studies with at least three years working experience, preferably in airline operations and/or aviation industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage complex and unpredictable situations in a pressurized environment
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, think creatively and solve problems
- Proven decision-making skills, ready to take initiative
- Well-developed organizational and prioritizing skills to meet tight deadlines
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Experience in the use of MS Office suite
- High level of commitment and flexibility: prepared to work in a 24h shift set-up. Initially within the time period from 05:00h - 23:00h, after completion of training the position includes occasional night shifts
About Swiss International Air Lines AG
It's the little differences that make working at SWISS so appealing. The fact, for example, that we treat every detail with care, see quality in terms of hospitality and view nationality through an international lens. In a similar way, we see variety as richness, a job as an experience and SWISS as a world of inspiration. You, too, will be stimulated in our special working environment - one in which, wherever you are, you'll always feel: Truly SWISS .... where people matter.
- Full time
Posted 19 Sep 2022
Closes 19 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Cabin crew manager