Tool Crib Specialist
- SR Technics - 40 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/sr-technics/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/50aa1ef0-4c1f-4e8a-9c4b-879ed348d229131304399098264656.png
Reporting to the Tooling & Equipment Team Leader, the Tool Crib Specialist is responsible to issue equipment to end users in a timely manner and in compliance with operating procedures and standards.
- To promote a positive Safety Culture and to ensure that Safety and Quality Policy is communicated/promoted and implemented within the Organization
- To ensure that all elements of the SMS are properly implemented, maintained and continuously improved by fulfilling all SMS related duties and responsibilities as defined in SMS Manual
- Issue tools to staff working in an efficient manner;
- Keep track of all tools which were issued to production or sent for repair and/or calibration;
- Check status of tools prior issuing and upon returning back to the tool crib;
- Liaise with the Tooling & Equipment team to ensure that tools required are available and in good working order;
- Perform daily basic maintenance on tooling and escalate and report when there is the need for heavier repair;
- Perform minor routine maintenance and repairs;
- Ensure housekeeping and 5S principles are applied all the time;
- Engage in other duties and/or projects as may be assigned from time to time.
- Possess knowledge of tools;
- Possess good communication skills;
- Be able to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Be computer literate with strong knowledge of MS office applications;
- Be able to communicate well in English;
- Be a good team player.
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aviation industry. Direct applications will be treated with priority.
SR Technics is one of the world's leading providers of technical solutions to airlines. Through our integrated service solutions we make sure our customer airlines have airworthy aircraft ready and available to fly. To and from any destination. Around the clock, around the globe.
- Full time
Posted 19 Sep 2022
Closes 19 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Testing