IT Specialist (Microsoft Office 365)
- SR Technics - 40 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/sr-technics/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/50aa1ef0-4c1f-4e8a-9c4b-879ed348d229131304399098264656.png
The position holder will be responsible for Office 365, SharePoint, and exchange online services to SR Technics end users. Based on your expertise and experiences you essentially contribute to defining, implementing and operating our Microsoft collaboration solutions and services.
You will be part of the project "Future Workplace Services" with the opportunity to create and implement the future look of the workplace and collaboration services.
This role requires an individual with hands-on experience administering O365, SharePoint, and Exchange Online. Next to engineering tasks, the operational duties include service and solution monitoring, incidents and problem processing and resolution, as well as planning and coordination of lifecycle maintenance activities.
- Champion the adoption of Office 365 services as appropriate for our business
- End-to-End responsibility for MS O365 products/services for the following tasks:
- Perform lifecycle management for the applied solutions including planning, coordination of execution, testing of changes, information of users, and deployment and roll-out
- Manage Microsoft licenses usage in regards of consumption and optimized usage
- Assist in the design and delivery/implementation of Microsoft solutions to meet business objectives and technical requirements, to create effective knowledge sharing, collaboration, and workflow solutions to drive the effective delivery
- Assist with training and adoption of new Microsoft 365 solutions and processes including delivery, creation and execution of training plans and documentation
- Support the PM and work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders in achieving mission objectives. Specifically, the candidate must be able to provide technical leadership and hands on expertise, while interacting with, and supporting customers and management and technical personnel directly
- Monitor and communicate to stakeholders the performance of the services
- Help ensure team performance meets or exceeds defined Service Level Agreements by active support with incidents and problems processing and resolution, definition of corrective actions to repair and continuously improve services
- Manage external service providers in regards of service delivery and quality, costs and other contractual agreements
- Serve as subject matter expert (SME) and technical escalation resource for the O365 platform and related technologies (e.g., AZURE AD, Exchange)
- Bachelor's degree in Technical or Computer Science or equivalent experience is desired
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Capable of working in a team or individually
- Documentation skills (process mapping, guidelines, and work instructions)
- Basic understanding of IT processes
- Experience in Office 365 / SharePoint Administration is desirable
- Basic Planning and organizing skills
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
SR Technics is one of the world's leading providers of technical solutions to airlines. Through our integrated service solutions we make sure our customer airlines have airworthy aircraft ready and available to fly. To and from any destination. Around the clock, around the globe. Ref: NAI/7574
- Full time
- Sikorsky CH-53 (S-65)
Posted 18 Sep 2022
Closes 18 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Airline IT