Team Leader - Software
- Lufthansa - 548 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Gdansk, Pomorskie, Poland
- We are looking for a Team Leader for new team to set up within Digital Delivery Lab. The Digital Delivery Lab is a kind of innovation platform that aims to upgrade the LH Group to new digital business models, innovative product ideas and digital technologies for a digital future.The added value of the Digital Delivery Lab is to provide not only technologies, but also methods (eg Agile, DevOps) that allow you to create more than one model. After a first iteration, a so-called "Minimal Viable Product" (MVP) is created, which can then be tested and further developed.
As a team lead you will be responsible for leading group of software developers, business analysts and scrum masters, maintaining relationships with the customer and actively looking for new opportunities.
Free parking, Part-time models, Health days, Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks
Behind the scenes
AIM FOR WOW
Our goal: to surprise customers with our solutions time and time again.
Experience, quality and innovation are what sets us apart.
We want to use these attributes to inspire our customers and create a foundation for lasting success.
Who are you?
We are looking for a great team leader that has:
- 2+ years of experience in managing a group of people,
- 3+ years of technical background in software development,
- A University degree,
- Practical knowledge of agile frameworks, i.e. Scrum/Kanban and scaled agile SAFe,
- Strong communication and teamwork skills,
- Customer oriented, able to build relationships with clients,
- An inspiration to your team,
- Ability to look for new business opportunities & win profitable contracts,
- Excellent English and Polish command.
What do we welcome?
- Knowledge of German language.
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
- Full time
Posted 17 Sep 2022
Closes 17 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Project manager