Crew Uniform Coordinator - LGW
- easyJet - 51 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
easyJet is Europe's leading airline offering a unique and winning combination of the best route network connecting Europe's primary airports, with great value fares and friendly service.
easyJet flies on more of Europe's most popular routes than any other airline and carried more than 96 million passengers in 2019 - more than 16 million travelling for business. The airline has over 300 aircraft on nearly 1000 routes to more than 150 airports across 35 countries. Over 300 million Europeans live within one hour's drive of an easyJet airport.
The Crew Uniform Co-Ordinator sits within our Customer and Standards team in Cabin Services, as part of the wider Operations function. Cabin Services are responsible for providing a high level direction to our crew management teams around the network, ensuring the safety, customer focus and operational delivery to both our crew and customers.
To support the management of the end-to-end uniform process by liaising with suppliers and providing administrative support to ensure the successful delivery of uniform to cabin crew, pilots and all other employees that wear our uniform.
The role supports the Standards Manager on the implementation and co-ordination of any uniform related process.
> Welcomes crew by greeting them; offering them assistance and advise on current range.
> Support with crew uniform deliveries and returns
> Management of the day-to-day uniform administration processes, which will include:
- Respond to emails from crew, new entrants and base teams
- Respond to emails from the uniform supplier
- Ensure the new entrant course information for cabin crew and pilots is updated on the shared teams page with the uniform supplier
- Send over the crew names for the Cabin Manager promotion to the uniform supplier
> Oversee the delivery of new entrant orders and ensure the returns process is followed correctly
> Deal with any enquiries and issues from crew and resolve any issues
> Daily Management of any grounded maternity crew working within the Uniform team on temporary redeployment
> Ensure all wearers adhere to uniform guidelines
> Always deliver excellent customer service to our crew, ensuring they have the right level of advice and support
- Full time
Posted 17 Sep 2022
Closes 17 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Cabin crew manager