Cargo Handling Agent
- Lufthansa - 548 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Hanoi, Hoàn Ki?m, Vietnam
Your main tasks include, among others:
- Physical acceptance, R4C and security check.
- Storage of cargo.
- ULD Build-up and monitoring/supporting external staff.
- Weighing ULD/Trolley.
- Signing ULD Tag.
- Physical Breakdown.
- Reporting of irregularities (missing, damages, ...) and non-declared DGR.
- Hand over freight to Customer.
- Works according to documented CHM and GOM procedures.
- Observes and applies the security requirements of LCAG and local authorities.
* Perform all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors.
Behind the scenes
Start your career together with us!
We want to share this journey with you!
The ideal Cargo Handling Agent must fulfill the following requirements:
- High school diploma/GED desirable.
- English and other/local language required.
- Qualification according to CHM / GOM required.
- Computer literate as user.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Shift work / overtime.
- Constant time pressure.
- High stress levels.
- Lift up to 70 lbs.
- Outdoor weather conditions.
- Noise pollution.
- Authority to sign receipts for cargo or mail in accordance with acceptance and delivery procedures.
- Authority to sign ULD receipts.
- Authority to weigh and tag ULDs.
- Excellent team work.
- Excellent reliability.
- Strong written communication.
- Strong oral communication.
- Strong intercultural awareness.
- Strong customer service.
- Strong flexibility.
- Good initiative.
- Strong professionalism.
* CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
* Must possess a legal work permit in Vietnam.
* Must be willing to work shifts.
About Lufthansa Cargo AG
Lufthansa Cargo Aktiengesellschaft, headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, is a subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa Aktiengesellschaft. Lufthansa Cargo ranks among the world's leading air freight carriers and currently employs about 4,150 people worldwide. Lufthansa Cargo focuses on the airport-to-airport business. The cargo carrier serves around 300 destinations in more than 100 countries with its own fleet of freighters, the belly capacities of passenger aircraft operated by the Lufthansa Group and an extensive road feeder service network. The bulk of the cargo volume is routed through Frankfurt Airport.
- Full time
Posted 15 Sep 2022
Closes 15 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Freight