New Product Introduction Engineer/Manager
- Lufthansa - 524 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Wroclaw, Dolnoslaskie, Poland
Your main tasks include, among others:
- Execution of projects for implementation of Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) products into appropriate facilities for in series application. Interaction with internal and external counterparts to coordinate tasks, resources and time schedules.
- Performance of feasibility studies, value stream analysis inclusive efficiency and benefit analysis.
- Interaction with parts/component inspectors as well as with responsible hard ware owners to evaluate and assess findings.
- Securing of technical, operational and process related requirements through supply chain to guarantee high quality products.
- Performance of First Article Inspections and hand over product to responsible hard ware owner after new product introduction.
* All other duties as assigned or required.
Behind the scenes
Start your career with us!
AIM for WOW!
Be member of team developing and implementing repairs for engines and parts thereof.
The ideal New Product Introduction Engineer/Manager must fulfill the following requirements:
- Degree in mechanical engineering, manufacturing, or similar technical graduated degree
- Experience in project management, preferably with projects in manufacturing environment
- Experience in the field of repair development desirable
- Analytical and accurate working methods
- Proven advanced English language
- Good skills in usage of project management tools and methods
- Good self-organization and flexibility
- High trustworthiness (respect corporate philosophy of LHT)
- Good breadth of understanding
- High sense of responsibility
- Strong in own initiative
- Willingness in working at different international locations
- Capable to work on computer screens (eyesight test)
- Ability to work under pressure
* CV/Resume required
* Must possess a legal work permit in Poland
* Company will not provide relocation assistance
About Lufthansa Technik AG
Lufthansa Technik is the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services and modifications in the aviation industry. With more than 20,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of aircraft technology services to around 800 customers around the world. What makes us so successful? We do. The people at the Lufthansa Technik Group. Whether engineering, IT or logistics, first-year apprentice or highly specialized professional - we not only keep aviation in motion. We are working on its future every day. We are innovators, technoholics and those who think aviation forward. Our pioneering spirit discovers the next horizon even in the smallest detail. We are Aviationeers. What about you?
- Full time
Posted 15 Sep 2022
Closes 15 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Airline sales