Airline Cargo Inside Sales Representative
- Lufthansa - 522 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Within the operational targets set by the Head of Sales& Handing (F/GC), Local Manager Sales & Handling (F/GC-G), Local Manager Sales (F/GC-X) and/or the Team Leader Insides Sales, the Airline Cargo Inside Sales Representative perform the following duties:
- Enters into transportation agreements with customers.
- Processes customer requests and performs bookings as per the booking process and the Cargo Booking Manual.
- Books standard and special products, which include OAL (Other Airline) segments, and conducts a load ability and profitability check before offering a rate.
- Makes quotations for ad hoc pricing requests following the rules of Target Pricing and considering profitability, the customer's willingness to pay and upselling potential.
- Arranges ex-works pick-ups.
- Supports sales team to achieve revenue and tonnage budgets.
- Joins Outside Sales Representative on sales visits as required.
- Processes charter requests with the Network-on-Demand team.
- Organizes customer events.
* Perform all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors.
Behind the scenes
Taking off with Lufthansa Cargo!
Join one of the most successful Cargo airline operator in the world!
If you want to be the next Airline Cargo Inside Sales Representative you must fulfill the following requirements:
- High school diploma / GED required.
- Bachelor's degree desirable.
- 1-2 years sales experience or equivalent required.
- English and other/local language required.
- Desirable knowledge in Airfreight, Logistics, Transportation, Sales.
- Advanced IT knowledge, preferably including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
*CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
*Saudi Arabia nationals only.
About Lufthansa Cargo AG
Lufthansa Cargo Aktiengesellschaft, headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, is a subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa Aktiengesellschaft. Lufthansa Cargo ranks among the world's leading air freight carriers and currently employs about 4,150 people worldwide. Lufthansa Cargo focuses on the airport-to-airport business. The cargo carrier serves around 300 destinations in more than 100 countries with its own fleet of freighters, the belly capacities of passenger aircraft operated by the Lufthansa Group and an extensive road feeder service network. The bulk of the cargo volume is routed through Frankfurt Airport.
- Full time
Posted 15 Sep 2022
Closes 15 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Freight