Finance Manager- Process Improvement FTC 6 Months
- easyJet - 51 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
easyJet is Europe's leading airline offering a unique and winning combination of the best route network connecting Europe's primary airports, with great value fares and friendly service.
easyJet flies on more of Europe's most popular routes than any other airline and carried more than 96 million passengers in 2019 - more than 16 million travelling for business. The airline has over 300 aircraft on nearly 1000 routes to more than 150 airports across 35 countries. Over 300 million Europeans live within one hour's drive of an easyJet airport.
easyJet aims to be a good corporate citizen, employing people on local contracts in eight countries across Europe in full compliance with national laws and recognising their trade unions. The airline supports several local charities and has a corporate partnership with UNICEF which has raised over £14m for the most vulnerable children since it was established in 2012.
As part of the Central FP&A team, this role will report into Senior Finance Manager - Central Overheads, instigating and a number of critical finance change / process improvement projects, most notably across payroll and headcount reporting, alongside a team who business partner central overhead function including People, Finance, Legal, as well as others.
- Purpose of this role is to help the central overheads team identify finance process improvements and drive through these changes
- A number of 3 rd party provided information needs to be automated where possible into our planning solution, to allow for more efficient month-end processing, allowing for more seamless business partnering
- The team will benefit from a fresh pair of eyes to observe how things are currently done, and reimagine a set of process flows that will allow a less resource-intensive way forward
Finance Process Improvement
The immediate projects identified by the team revolve around setting up, organising and standardising the information used for business partnering, and they include following:
- System data analysis and evolution. HR system cost centre mapping audit
- Reporting creation and training/roll out
- Support on end-to-end project management
Creation of automatic improvements on reporting
- Set up planning system to be managed by department
- Automate month end reporting and forecasting, potentially rolling
- Audit balance sheets processes, where possible creating a more efficient process
- Full time
Posted 15 Sep 2022
Closes 15 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Airline finance