Airport Operations Steering Officer
- easyJet - 57 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Geneva, Genève, Switzerland
Reporting to the EZS Nominated Person Ground Operations (EZS NP GOPS), the Airport Operations Steering Officer is responsible for coordinating the daily relationship with third parties at Geneva Airport, in order to deliver on time performance and customer satisfaction. This role will be one of coordination and building relationships with easyJet's suppliers at Geneva Airport.
DAILY OPERATIONAL OVERSIGHT
- Airport operations performance review, providing report & initial root cause analysis
- Deep dive into Handling/Airport engagement standards and delivery (especially for peak days) and delivery (staffing level & equipment)
- Execute regular compliance checks on both ramp and terminal operation
- Monitoring of customer satisfaction results and implementation of improvement actions
- Follow the effectiveness of improvement plans with local team managers
- Chair the daily Base Ops Review
- Relationship with our ground handling operational team for the management of the day-to-day business
- Liaison between EZS Flight & Cabin Ops regarding airport related matters
- easyJet representative at the Airport Control Center in Geneva
- Active coordination between easyJet Operational Control Center (ICC), Geneva Airport, our ground handling supplier and local service providers
- Day-to-day review of Geneva flying program (schedule) in conjunction with ICC to minimize operational disruptions (curfew management)
- First Wave prioritization during Winter Operation in coordination with our de-icing provider, ground handling and GVA Airport (runway/parking management)
- Optimisation of stand allocation
- Activation of local de-icing plan (in coordination with our suppliers)
- Seasonal Scheduling Inputs review (challenging current Operational parameters)
- Management of Emergency Response Plan/Business Continuity Plan in case of emergency, in coordination with ICC
- Ownership and Delivery . Has a clear focus to deliver results, working to targets, reviewing progress and adapting their plans accordingly, motivating themselves/the team to achieve.
- Customer and Shareholder Value . Understands who their customers are and seeks to exceed their needs, focussing on the importance of safety for both customers and employees.
- Business Performance . Understands business and external environment, is cost conscious and understands the longer term perspective and implications of decisions.
- Building Relationships . Expresses ideas confidently and clearly, builds positive and constructive relationships with others, gets to know colleagues within their own team and supports them to ensure team goals are achieved.
- Innovation and Change . Is open to new ways of doing things and questions existing approaches, views change as an opportunity, comfortable working in a dynamic and ambiguous environment.
- Full time
Posted 15 Sep 2022
Closes 15 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Airport manager