Electrical Maintenance Technician - Here, at Lufthansa Technik Sofia we will provide you with:
- Lufthansa - 518 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Sofia, South-West, Bulgaria
Once you join our team as Electrical Maintenance Technician you will be responsible for:
- Electrical switchboard and building electrical grid maintenance - installation, troubleshooting, change of components when needed.
- Perform preventative maintenance as scheduled.
- Controlling the Building Management Systems.
- Assisting with acceptance of reconstruction and improvement projects, moreover in the initial start-up and putting into operation of new electrical equipment and installations.
- Confirms requests for delivery of spare.
- Solve Ticket items in timely manner.
Lufthansa Technik Sofia Limited
Behind the scenes
Lufthansa Technik Sofia
Lufthansa Technik Sofia is part of the Lufthansa Technik base maintenance network. It performs heavy maintenance checks on the Airbus A320 family and Boeing B737 including B737 Classic and B737 NG. The company is situated at Sofia airport and operates since October 2008.
To be successful in the role you need:
- Excellent understanding of electrical engineering principles - power generation, distribution and operation. Understanding and working knowledge of automation operation is an advantage. Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics and measuring instrument readings.
- Secondary Specialized Education (higher education is an advantage) in one of the following fields of study:
- Electrical engineering;
- Low current systems;
- Radio-television technique
- Experience in service and maintenance /building of electrical systems.
- Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel (good level). General computer literacy.
- Good English level (A2 as per CFER)
- Excellent communication skills.
About Lufthansa Technik Sofia Limited
Lufthansa Technik Sofia is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group - the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services as well as modifications to the civil aviation industry. With tailor-made maintenance programs and advanced repair techniques, we ensure the reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are independent of aircraft manufacturers and licensed internationally as a repair, manufacturing and development organization. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of services in the fields of maintenance, overhaul, component support, engines, landing gears, VIP services, innovation and digital fleet solutions to around 800 customers worldwide. Lufthansa Technik Sofia has over 1200 employees. Our success is built on our people who are fundamental to our organization.
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 14 Sep 2022
Closes 14 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Maintenance manager