- Lufthansa - 518 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Greater London, England
In this role, your responsibilities and duties may include:
- To monitor and maintain established quality standards, policies and procedures by means of which the integrity and regulatory compliance of LTLGS's operations is assured
- To monitor compliance of the quality system to required standards.
- To perform internal investigations as to determine root cause failures using LHT system Q/star.
- To perform internal audit programme and to identify any non-conformance.
- To implement and develop systems for new standards.
- To assist in the review and amendment of the Management Organisation Exposition and ProX procedures
- To advise on appropriate training/re-training and technical competence of all staff to comply with LTLGS and regulatory requirements.
*Perform all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors.
Behind the scenes
Start your career with us!
Join our fast growing, dynamic and diverse Team!
The ideal Quality Engineer should meet the following requirements:
- Equivalent to GCSE A-C grades
- Ideally degree qualified in engineering and/or a business function or experience in similar role coupled with secondary education (A Levels) or BTECH/HNC desirable.
- Knowledge of EASA Part 145 & 21J and FAA CFR 145 requirements.
- Knowledge of other NAAs desirable.
- Experience of supplier control using an approved supplier system preferred.
- Practical Investigation and working experience in Quality.
- Working knowledge of EN 9110.
- Qualified auditor with recognised training in auditing techniques.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages.
- Ability to travel to customers/suppliers.
*Please apply by sending your CV and Cover Letter to Apply
*Company will not provide relocation assistance
*Must possess a legal work permit in U.K
About Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services UK
Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group - the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services as well as modifications to the civil aviation industry. With tailor-made maintenance programs and advanced repair techniques, we ensure the reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are independent of aircraft manufacturers and licensed internationally as a repair, manufacturing and development organization. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of services in the fields of maintenance, overhaul, component support, engines, landing gears, VIP services, innovation and digital fleet solutions to around 800 customers worldwide. Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services is located in London and has over 300 employees. Our success is built on our people who are fundamental to our organization.
- Full time
Posted 14 Sep 2022
Closes 14 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Quality control