Project Lead (SAP SuccessFactors) (m/f/diverse) - Part-time possible
- Lufthansa - 522 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
As a Project Lead, you will work directly with our product managers and stakeholders as an expert in the implementation of new solutions in the HR IT environment.
Your main tasks as Project Lead are:
- Creation of technical concepts and tenders
- Technical, process-related and business assessment of proposed solutions from developers
- Planning, implementing and controlling tasks and projects with high economic and strategic importance and a significant contribution to the company's success as well as cross-divisional/company change processes with strategic importance
- Ensure ongoing coordination with customers using agreed methods and standards and provide support and advice in department-specific IT planning
- Manage employees within the scope of the implementation of projects from a technical/content-related perspective
- Decision-making authority within the framework of the set project contract
13. Salary / holiday allowance, Old-age provision / employee retirement, Financial consulting / social counseling, Profit sharing / LVV (bonus), Free parking, Lufthansa shares, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Jobticket, Service phone, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Sabbatical / exemptions, Part-time models, Health days, Hybrid working possible, Diversity programs, Development programs, Regular network meeting, Doctor's office
Behind the scenes
Join in the design!
You answer technical questions, design and deliver customized solutions for integrations and core use cases.
- High school diploma; completed (technical) university studies in the field of computer science, business informatics, economics with knowledge of computer science, natural sciences or engineering or comparable studies
- Preferably in the area of SAP SuccessFactors, Business Analyst, SAP Consultant
- Several years of relevant professional experience in managing comprehensive (IT) projects, project management and international IT project experience
- Very good analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Precise presentation of complex issues and high abstraction skills
- Customer orientation, coordination skills and willingness to innovate
About Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100% Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Revenue Accounting, Human Resources, Procurement and IT. In addition to providing and managing the services for which we are responsible, our goal is to harmonize and standardize processes and to make them more efficient and effective on an ongoing basis. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila, Mexico City, Vienna, Johannesburg, New York and Hong Kong and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad.
- Full time
Posted 14 Sep 2022
Closes 14 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Airline HR