Airline Cargo Agent
- Lufthansa - 518 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Dammam 00, Dammam, Eastern region, Saudi Arabia
Within the operational targets set by the Head of Sales & Handling, Cargo Supervisor and/or Warehouse Agent Senior the Airline Cargo Agent Junior perform the following duties:
- Physical acceptance, R4C and security check.
- Storage of cargo.
- ULD Build-up and monitoring/supporting external staff.
- Weighing ULD/Trolley.
- Signing ULD Tag.
- Physical Breakdown.
- Reporting of irregularities (missing, damages, etc.) and non-declared DGR.
- Hand over freight to Customer.
- Works according to documented CHM and GOM procedures.
- Observes and applies the security requirements of LCAG and local authorities.
- Provides feedback to Cargo Supervisor, Manager Handling, F/GC, as applicable.
- Fully supports the quality system.
- Ensures loss and damage prevention of cargo, mail, ULDs and equipments.
* Perform all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors.
Behind the scenes
Come and join the fascinating airline industry!
If you want to be the next Airline Cargo Agent you must fulfill the following requirements:
- High school diploma/GED desirable.
- English language required.
- Local/ Other language required.
- Qualification according to CHM / GOM.
- Computer skills as user.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong problem solving.
- Strong quality consciousness.
- Strong reasoning ability.
- Excellent reliability.
- Excellent teamwork.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Shift work / overtime.
- Constant time pressure.
- High stress levels.
- Lift up to 70 lbs.
- Outdoor weather conditions.
- Noise pollution.
- In accordance with rules, regulations, and given authorities.
- Authority to sign receipts for cargo or mail in accordance with acceptance and delivery procedures.
- Aurthority to sign ULD receipts.
- Authority to weigh and tag ULDs.
* CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
* Must possess a legal work permit in Saudi Arabia.
About Lufthansa Cargo AG
Lufthansa Cargo Aktiengesellschaft, headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, is a subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa Aktiengesellschaft. Lufthansa Cargo ranks among the world's leading air freight carriers and currently employs about 4,150 people worldwide. Lufthansa Cargo focuses on the airport-to-airport business. The cargo carrier serves around 300 destinations in more than 100 countries with its own fleet of freighters, the belly capacities of passenger aircraft operated by the Lufthansa Group and an extensive road feeder service network. The bulk of the cargo volume is routed through Frankfurt Airport.
- Full time
Posted 14 Sep 2022
Closes 14 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Freight