Finance Specialist Lufthansa Group Bulgaria
- Lufthansa - 522 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Sofia, South-West, Bulgaria
The following challenging tasks are waiting for your resourceful and expert approach:
- Ensure compliance with Corporate Accounting standards, local legal framework as well as local and central banks.
- Identify and formulate local accounting specifics including tax regulations for the VAT and WHT and forward information to the airline's headquarter (HQ) accounting and accounting centers.
- Submit and pay obligatory tax declarations in due time (i.e. VAT, CIT, PIT, etc.), provision of respective reports, keep local books where necessary and recover receivable tax refunds in due time.
- Support procurement for finalization of contract from a tax-compliant and financial perspective.
- Fulfill local business administration tasks such as corporate compliance requirements (e.g. company registration, GDPR, surveys and statistics).
*All other duties as assigned or required.
Flight privileges, Remote working (e.g. from home)
Behind the scenes
Taking Off with Lufthansa!
The purpose of this position is to perform independently Finance, Accounting and Business Administration tasks within given guidelines and procedures, maintain accuracy and accountability.
Get on board for your professional Journey!
The position holder carries out tasks while maintaining at all times compliance with local legislation as well as Lufthansa Group internal standards. The position holder supports further standardization and process improvement.
The ideal Finance Specialist must fulfill the following requirements:
- High school certificate,A level/ Abitur or equivalent required.
- University degree (Bachelor) in Accounting, Business Administration, etc. and at least 3 years of work experience.
- Alternatively, A-level/High School Diploma / completed commercial training and 7 years of work experience.
- Fluent knowledge of English both written and spoken.
- Solid knowledge on fiscal law.
- Knowledge of local Tax compliance and regulatory regulations.
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office products.
- SAP knowledge desirable.
- Willingness to travel.
- Constant time pressure.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Hybrid working environment.
- Tight deadlines,immediate action required on urgent cases.
*CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
*Company will not provide relocation assistance.
*Must possess a legal work permit in Bulgaria.
About Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is a globally operating aviation group. In the financial year 2021, it generated annual revenue of EUR 16,811bn with an average of 105,290 employees. Deutsche Lufthansa AG is organized into the business segments Network Airlines, Point-to-Point Airlines, the Aviation Services segment with the business segments Logistics, MRO and Catering, and the other companies and Group functions.
- Full time
Posted 14 Sep 2022
Closes 14 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Airline finance