IT Business Analyst and Project Leader HR (100%, all genders)
- Lufthansa - 518 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
You work hand-in-hand with Human Resources and for the dedicated value stream, ideating and bringing to life the next level of digitalization of our processes. You have the skills to empathize with the business needs, and to transform this into specifications, following an agile-MVP approach.
- Taking over the application lifecycle management for core HR systems (non-SAP)
- Interact with IT providers and drive the change management for those HR systems and interfaces
- Leading of IT projects for HR to implement new solutions with agile or classic methods
- Supporting HR, in analyzing and documenting business requirements or user stories, as well as test cases
- Preparation and presentation of formal project approval requests to stakeholders
- Leading of project meetings and steering committees on senior management level
- Creation of your own prototypes based on ideas collected from the business
- Being an active member of Home of Agile, delivering the agile mindset internal to SWISS
- Helping to elaborate the future Data Strategy for SWISS
Swiss International Air Lines AG
E-mail address for inquiries
Attractive company pension scheme, Subsidized parking or public transport, 13th monthly salary, Company health management, Nursery, Flight benefits, Remote working (e.g. from home), Flexible workhours and part-time working models, Diversity programmes, Paid maternity and paternity leave
Behind the scenes
Our common goal is to make each customer's flight a true air travel experience. For this, we go the extra mile - always, in every step of the process, worldwide. Join the SWISS team to become part of our fascinating world, where a job turns into a lifetime adventure.
We are looking for a candidate who can work self-driven on different IT projects in dedicated HR business area. Your high level of flexibility and your broader IT knowledge enable you to find efficient solutions at a good cost ratio.
You have a university degree in business informatics, information technology, business administration with good IT knowledge, or similar.
- Experience IT Project Leader with agile and classic project management
- Good understanding of IT Service Management processes (ITIL)
- Good technical skills about different IT architectures
- Fundamental knowledge about processes in Human Resources are an advantage
- Basic knowledge about SAP HCM, ESS/MSS, or Successfactors as an advantage
- Very good skills in German and English - other languages welcome
About Swiss International Air Lines AG
It's the little differences that make working at SWISS so appealing. The fact, for example, that we treat every detail with care, see quality in terms of hospitality and view nationality through an international lens. In a similar way, we see variety as richness, a job as an experience and SWISS as a world of inspiration. You, too, will be stimulated in our special working environment - one in which, wherever you are, you'll always feel: Truly SWISS .... where people matter.
- Full time
Posted 14 Sep 2022
Closes 14 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Airline IT