Product manager (Engines)
- SR Technics - 40 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/sr-technics/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/50aa1ef0-4c1f-4e8a-9c4b-879ed348d229131304399098264656.png
As a Product Manager for engines, you will develop, implement and operate STRADE's engine related USM product. You will have end-to-end accountability of the contract i.e. manage business case, internal interfaces, report to the customer and steer operations.
You will be in charge of:
- Successful execution of engine product lifecycle
- Managing end-to-end process, both internally and externally
- Ensuring product profitability from financial aspect along the lifecycle
- Managing customer account through regular interaction i.e. reporting, review meetings
- Driving cooperation, business development and customer services with customers in alignment with asset management operations
- Delivery: Ensure development and execution of engine component related USM product. Steer daily operations and regularly report to the customer
- Cost / Finance: Create and coordinate product related documents describing business cases i.e. revenue and ROI management
- People: Work with Customer Services and Asset Management to identify, develop and execute the best operational setup in terms of growth, revenue, asset and customer services strategy. Closely collaborate with Finance, Procurement and Quality in order to ensure effective operations
- Safety: Ensure compliance with applicable rules and regulations. Promote a positive safety culture and consider data security and integrity as key focus areas
- Quality: Ensure that all elements of the QMS are properly adhered to
- Technical University and/or Business degree, Bachelor or equivalent work experience
- Experience in the component MRO field with focus on engine aftermarket
- Minimum 5 years of experience in aviation industry
- Minimum 5 years of successful and comprehensive product and project management
- Advanced intercultural awareness
- Business acumen
- Fluent in English, any other language is a plus
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
- Joining the team where company values are at the core of what we do - check out our website and LinkedIn page to find out
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
STRADE is SR Technics' dedicated component services brand, created in 2021 to serve the aviation community. As an independent unit and intrapreneurship venture, we manage a multi-million rotable asset base through 24/7 worldwide support to airlines, MROs, and trade partners. We are committed to quality, speed, excellence in customer service, and a presence close to our customers. For more information on STRADE, please visit Apply. Ref: UTFS/9010
- Full time
Posted 14 Sep 2022
Closes 14 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Product support